|Application||Haemodynamic, cardiac care, ICU, open heart surgery|
|Stroke Volume||60 - 100 mL|
|Stroke Volume Index||35 - 45 mL/m2|
|Cardiac Output||4.0 - 8.0 L/min|
MostCareUp is the only monitor able to follow, in real time and from beat to beat, even the slightest haemodynamic variations in the patient. The patented algorithm based on the PRAM method (Pressure Recording Analytical Method) evaluates the cardiac output and many other haemodynamic parameters without any prior calibration. An immediate, customisable interface can display a broad set of information regarding the preload, afterload, cardiac contractility and efficiency, which have become vitally important elements in optimising the treatment of high-risk patients and in defining the best haemodynamic settings for patients with alterations in their cardiovascular systems.Advantages:
- Simple: No calibreation needed, Intuitive, customisable interface., No change in protocols in use
- Quick: Constant monitoring with immediate results, Rapid connection and set up.
- Versatile: Any peripheral or femoral artery, Applicable to the widest range of patients, Easily transferred from one patient to another.
- Innovative: Exclusive variables (CCE, dicrotic pressure, Ea)., Patented dynamic filter to guarantee the quality of the pressure signal, Modern connectivity and data transfer systems
- Reliable: Patented and validated algorithm, Immediate response to even the smallest haemodynamic variations, A wide range of clinical papers available.
- Convenient:Can be used on numerous patients without disposable nor added elements, On Demand system adaptable to all uses.