Suprapubic Drainage Catheter
Manufactured from 100% silicone.
Super smooth catheter material ensures atraumatic intubation.
Low risk of encrustation helps maintain a high level of drainage performance even when the catheter is inserted for a longer duration.
Symmetrical inflated balloon facilitates self-retention.
Catheter provided with a radio-opaque line throughout its length for x-ray visualization.
Distally located lateral eye enables efficient drainage.
Sterile, individually packed in a box.
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
Foleys Silicon Catheter
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
The Romsons Silko Cath Silicone Foley Catheter is made up of 100% Silicone elastomer
- The foley catheter's clear, transparent silicone material enable visualization of drainage flow
- The Bio-compatible material of these foley catheters reduces the irritation for patient's comfort and safety
- The foley catheter is suitable for prolonged use and is colour coded for instant size identification
- Remarkably smooth, non-stick surface of this silicone foley catheter makes it highly resistant to encrustation
- The eyes are smooth and proportional to provide atraumatic insertion and are accurately formed to permit effective drainage
- Smooth tapered tip of this urinary catheter facilitates easy introduction into the urethra
- Hard valve ensures easy inflation and deflation of balloon
- The symmetrical balloon of this indwelling catheter facilitates proper bladder retention
- These foley catheters are sterile and individually packed in double wrap peelable pouch
- The catheter is suitable for Adult patients
- These are available in the sizes of:
- 12FG with a balloon capacity of 5 to 10 ml
- 14FG with a balloon capacity of 5 to 15 ml
- 16FG with a balloon capacity of 15 to 30 ml
- 18FG with a balloon capacity of 15 to 30 ml
- 20FG with a balloon capacity of 15 to 30 ml
- They come in a standard packing of 10 units per box
- A Foley catheter is a thin, flexible and sterile tube which is passed through the urethra into the urinary bladder. Urine drains from the bladder into a bag which is attached to one of the lumens of the catheter. The catheter is held in its place with a balloon at one end which is filled with sterile water. A drainage system thus consists of the catheter and a urine collection bag. It is an indwelling catheter (it remains in the body for a considerable amount of time).
- These urinary catheters are most commonly used to assist people who cannot urinate on their own and are used to drain the bladder. These foley catheters are recommend for the patients who are suffering from Urinary incontinence (leaking urine or being unable to control when you urinate) Urinary retention (being unable to empty your bladder when you need to). These catheters are a perfect pick for the patients whose mobility is hindered due to paralysis or injury and toilet facilities cannot be used
- Empty the drainage bag before it is fully filled or in every 4 to 8 hours. Do not let the drain tube touch the container the urine is draining into, when emptying the bag.
|Size||6 Fr,7 Fr,8 Fr,8.5 Fr,10 Fr,12 Fr,14 Fr and 16 Fr|
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Tapered dilators for easy introduction
- Siliconised needle
- Easy to use